Opher, a volunteer web designer and developer, completely re-designed our website. He did an excellent job – above and beyond our expectations – including his timely approach and great follow-up. We are extremely grateful – if not for his philanthropy, we would not have such a sleek, usable site to reach stakeholders. Thanks, Opher!
Opher Segev is a true professional virtual pro bono volunteer webmaster and designer. Accountable, detail-oriented, and always straightforward in terms of his expectations from us and what we can expect from him, Opher has delivered on all aspects of The Peace by Piece Initiative’s web design as promised–and some. The fact that Opher spends his time providing pro bono web service to not-for-profit organizations is an early indication of his commitment to bettering the not-for-profit world, and communities in need in general, but the product and service that he provides us far exceeds every expectation. Not to mention the fact that Opher has gone out of his way to connect us with like minded not-for-profits working in our area of expertise: dialogue for positive social and political change. Thanks so much Opher!
What a fantastic experience it has been working with Opher! I was so impressed with his attention to detail, ability to create a site in exactly the way I had envisioned it and his overall skill as a website designer. His responses to my requests were always immediate and thorough. I think he has the ideal persona of a designer because he is supportive of his client’s vision and does his utmost to create the visual that embodies your company’s ideals and values. I highly recommend Opher as a volunteer website designer and will continue to call on him for all of my design needs.
It was a pleasure working with Opher Segev, a pro bono web developer, through development of my website. He consistently met and exceeded my expectations in his professionalism and the quality of services. His progression in the build was completed with amazing speed and accuracy. His secure test platform allowed me to keep current regarding development in real-time and provide feedback which was immediately incorporated back into the evolving site. The entire development cycle was quick, accurate, and an easy process. Before finding Opher another company promised to help me pro bono with my sites. After two frustrating years, the project remained dormant and undelivered. Opher is a man of efficient action with passion. His signature for making the world a better place is to assist non-profits with fulfilling their mission by providing this incredible service. Opher sustained a high level of energy and responsiveness throughout the project. The website itself incorporates the very latest technology in web design development. His expertise would cost thousands of dollars if he billed for services. His generosity is remarkable. My site is working flawlessly. I am grateful for his help. Many accolades to Opher! I am completely satisfied with my experience and would wholeheartedly give my recommendation.
When I told our Board of Directors about Opher Segev and also showed them the new website that he redesigned for our not-for-profit organization, they were all smiling, happy, and at the same time amazed. Amazed because Opher did not just design a website that includes all the features we need to carry out our programs and services and that re brands and gives our organization a new look, he designed it for us without compensation, as a pro bono service. Throughout the process of the website design, the words used by one of our Board members to describe Opher continued to re-echo in my mind: Opher is like an angel sent from above to help us at a time when we most needed help. Though we were seriously in need of a Pro Bono Volunteer Webmaster, we were also looking for an experienced and creative professional Graphic/Web Designer with detailed knowledge of the subject, who will work well with us from concept to final output, and who is consistent, trustworthy, and reliable. Opher Segev is the epitome of all these qualities. As the Founder of the ICERM, I am writing this brief recommendation to let people know that somebody like Opher is still living here on earth. If your organization is in need of a professional Graphic/Web Designer, wish to improve or redesign your current website; please do not hesitate to contact Opher Segev. I will forever remain grateful to him. Once again, thank you very much Opher for redesigning ICERM’s website.
Opher’s technical skills, eye for detail, admirable sense of design and aesthetics, made him a truly excellent choice as a website designer. From the outset, his dedication and professionalism were second to none. Designing a user-friendly, easy-on-the-eye, and dynamic website, he has made an invaluable contribution to our organisation – for which I am endlessly grateful. It was a pleasure working with him.
Opher, volunteer webmaster, is a wonderful mixture detail-oriented specificity, and creative and aesthetic savvy. The responsive website he created for Jazz Hands For Autism is not only exceedingly functional but succeeds in helping us put our best foot forward. It truly captures the innovative yet strategic spirit of our organization. Opher was great to work with: he was very responsive, replying within a few hours, he suggested many great ideas and really made it a point to provide us with the best quality result. Thanks so much for all your help Opher, it was truly a pleasure working with you!
Opher, webmaster volunteer, provides pro bono web design services and is an extremely talented web designer. He has assisted our refugee charity organization with setting up our responsive website. He is artistic, gives attention to finer detail and knows exactly how to put together a very tasteful, classy product. We look forward to working with him again. Thank you Opher.
Opher Segev responded to my request for voluntary web programming support. My hope had been to find someone who would revamp the website of “theWaldorfs”, a private and voluntary initiative founded in 1997 in order to promote Waldorf education related topics and home to “The International List of Famous Waldorf Alumni”. To be honest, I hadn’t been too confident to really find someone who would do web programming free of charge. And if so, I NEVER would have expected that there would be someone on this planet willing and able do this in a manner as professional, creative, reliable, enthusiastic, patient and proactive as Opher did. He brought our website into shape, made it look beautiful, set up a new MySQL database, did all the big and little things required to really get a website going, was constantly available for a period of two months and responded to every request in such an amazing speed, that I kept asking myself when, if at all, he caught sleep. I am certain that there are quite some paid web programmers that wouldn’t by far come up with such a level of engagement and professionalism as Opher showed, in his case not for money but solely on the basis of wanting to help the good cause. My deepest respect goes to him for that. It has been and continues to be a pleasure to work with him, and I am deeply thankful that he crossed our project’s way. Anyone who will be equally lucky can be certain that his cause and website will profoundly be taken care of.
Opher Segev designed a website for Rock to the Future at no cost. Not only did he create a well designed and fully functional website, he did so quickly and efficiently. After dealing with numerous unreliable web designers, I was very happy to work with someone who kept constant communication. Opher used our design specifications and created the site to fit our needs. All requests were fulfilled, and he even researched specific requests on his own to help fulfill the organization’s needs. It’s was a joy to work with Opher and I highly recommend him and the entire staff at RehpO Pro Bono to anyone in need of a web designer!
- Hilit Gilad, Director – OurChildren Foundation, Schneider Children Hospital
- Sharon Lubasz, PhD, Founder And Director – Attentive Hearts
- Suzanne York, Director – Transition Earth
- Robert Grabel, Executive Director – Teens Run Westchester
- Cori Kohlhagen, Founder And President – The Lighthouse Operation
- Alex Awad, Executive Director – The Shepherd Society
- Arista, Founder And President – The Chad Foundation For Athletes And Artists
- Nkainin Edwin, Director – Integrated Rural Community Center For Agriculture
- Carrie Black, Co-Founder – Two Rivers Community Literacy Project
- Grace Julius Ssembatya, Founder – Unwoke Magazine
- Kok-Hou Chia, Volunteer – Faraja Children’s Home
- Danielle Hurley, Executive Director – Bright Connections International
- Daniel Ganyoame, Executive Director – Africa ICT Right
- Elvis Austins, Founder – SpellAfrica
- Neto Augustine, Executive Director – Clemency Uganda
- Ikula Benard, Executive Director – Women Partnership For Development
- Gaspard SaffaGbokoh Ngevao, Executive Director – Agency For Peoples Empowerment
- Cristina Steele-Rodriguez, CEO And Founder – Equine Solutions
- Hisenburg Q. Togba, Executive Director – Movement For The Promotion Of Gender Equality In Liberia
- Jim MacFarland, Volunteer – Safe Ground Sacramento
- Tineke Iris, Executive Director – InforAmazon
- Janelle Jones, President – Friends Of Volunteers Initiative Nepal
- Meli Farnam, Founder And President – GCD’s West Texas Relief
- John Paulin, PhD, Advisor – International Institute Of The Bengal And Himalayan Basin
- Steven Walerstein, Executive Director – Protection Objectives Well Being Enhancement Restoration Of Self
- Didit Van Der Linden, President – Action For The Care And Development Of The Poor In The Philippines
- Joseph Laila , Executive Director – Arcobaleno
- Moses Bert Mabonga, Founder – The Tongue Foundation
- Rosalind Bluestone, Founder And CEO – Goods For Good
- Batya Friedland, Founder And Director – Akha Children’s Dream Home
- Sarah Geller, Executive Director – Arts Education International
- Cassandra Jackson, Executive Director – The Backpack Project
- Meredith Nolan, Volunteer – Street Savvy Dog Rescue
- Hilliard Hart, Founder – SizerCycle